Published on : 25/11/2021
The Christmas enchantment settles in Champagny en Vanoise. Santa Claus will be there! Strolling, music, and jugglers animate the center of the village.
* Sunday December 19th
– 18h | Place du centre : Welcome drink followed by a special Christmas blind-test
* Monday December 20th
– 16h30-17h30 | Place du centre : Treasure hunt “where is Santa’s sleigh?
* Thursday, December 23
– 14h30-16h30 | Champagny le Haut : horse-drawn carriage ride with musicians and Santa Claus
* Friday December 24th
– 15h30-17h30 | Place du centre : make-up stand (registration in advance at the Tourist Office)
– 17h30 | Snow front: beginning of the animations with the descent with torches and ski show (subject to snow cover) and musical parade
– 6:00 p.m. Place du centre: arrival of the Christmas parade and entertainment: mulled wine and hot chocolate, juggling show, musical atmosphere, photos with Santa Claus
– 7:30 pm: end of the events
And more during the school vacations
* Come and celebrate with us the 50th anniversary of the link between Champagny en Vanoise and La Plagne! Rendezvous on Tuesday, December 21 and Tuesday, December 28, 2021, to make this evening an unforgettable moment, we propose a new show, mixing narration and pyrotechnics. The show will tell the story of the creation of the link between Champagny en Vanoise and La Plagne, marking the starting point of a real tourist boom, and its evolution. Free show.
* Tuesday December 22nd at 6pm, free magic show for children: The Kachtelane Show. A beautiful circus and magic show to enjoy with your family!
A wonderful show by Nikolai and Viviane Starosseltsev combining grand illusion, magic and good atmosphere for the pleasure of young and old. Show Wednesday, December 29, program not received.
* To celebrate the new year, we have concocted some surprises for your eyes… Rendezvous on Friday, December 31 on the center square.
* Tuesday, December 21 and 28 at 6pm Guided tour of the village by night. Follow an easy route from the center of the village and the final ascent to the baroque church of St. Sigismund, by the light of torches. An original and surprising visit in the company of a guide from the Pays d’art et d’histoire with the Facim Foundation. With family or friends, it is the opportunity to discover in an original way the history of the village which became a winter and summer sports resort. To finish in beauty, let yourself be surprised by the golden and colorful universe of the alpine baroque.
For some of the events, a health pass is required, as is the case for indoor shows.