Published on : 14/02/2022
The end of winter is approaching, but it is still time to put on your skis! Between peace and quiet, sunshine and entertainment, skiing in March in Champagny-en-Vanoise even has serious advantages.
1 March: the ideal period to enjoy our little Tarentaise resort in peace and quiet
The usual crowds of Christmas and February vacations are over! Even if Champagny has always been a family destination far from the crowds, here it is even more authentic and intimate from mid-March. Imagine… almost alone in the world on the immaculate slopes, no waiting at the lifts… : a little taste of white paradise !
2 Snow sports in March in Champagny : softness, snow and sun
Opting for a winter sports holiday also means benefiting from optimal skiing conditions. At this time of the year, the temperatures are milder, the days are longer and more beautiful. It’s the perfect time to ski in the sunshine on the pistes of Champagny, for all levels. All this on a well worked snow, which remains pleasant to ski.
3 A mountain of activities!
Even if Champagny and its hamlets have fewer holidaymakers in March, there are still many and varied activities.
* As a spectator or participant, go to the ski mountaineering races of La Plagne Rando Challenge on March 12th and 19th.
* Heritage lovers, discover the Planay chapel in an original way, through a baroque sensory visit on March 15th.
* Take in the Vice-Versa exhibition at the Espace Glacialis: a remarkable photo exhibition on the theme of the play of light in glaciers.
* Every Wednesday evening until March 23, discover the Films d’en Haut: a special program of mountain films in the Champagny village hall.
* And don’t forget the unmissable blind test evenings at the tourist office, the sculpted snow cave of Champagny-le-Haut and the activities that will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the resort until the end of April!
Winter is coming to an end, but not the ski season. For a sporty and relaxing stay, don’t hesitate, this year we ski in March in Champagny !